The Vintage Cosmetic Company False Strip Lashes - BettyRegular price £5.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Master the vintage “cat-eye” effect with our Betty lashes for the purr-fect look! These are the ultimate lashes to create almond-shaped eyes. You can reuse them up to four times.
- Synthetic lashes
- 1.2cm in length (suitable for half lashes)
- Includes adhesive
- Re-usable (2-4 times)
How to use:
- Start by applying your make-up, no need for mascara!
- Remove the lashes from the tray using tweezer, measure the length of the lashes against your eye and trim with scissors if required.
- Apply a thin layer of the lash adhesive along the strip lash line and wait 30 seconds for it to become tacky.
- First apply the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close to the root as possible, then gently press the rest of the strip lash into place.
- All in place? Now give your lashes and the newly applied strip lashes a pinch together.
- If you feel the need, give your lashes a curl and a coat of mascara to finish the look off.